Whatever the economic climate, Nedbank is here to help small businesses succeed
Small businesses are facing severe socio-economic headwinds and, under challenging circumstances, obstacles are bound to arise. Business owners have even less time and focus to spend on managing their banking and financial affairs in general. The extent of business progress hinges on the support and assistance received along the way.
Nedbank Small Business Services offers extensive experience in servicing businesses with an annual turnover of up to R30 million. We offer a comprehensive suite of payment, investment and finance solutions, as well as industry specialisation and services that extend beyond banking.
And, because your business and personal finances are so interdependent, we have designed a way of banking that allows you to manage both through a single point of contact: your dedicated relationship banker.
Banking at your fingertips
Our relationship bankers are supported by a dedicated contact centre team that is on call around the clock, seven days a week.
Our Money app and Online Banking make it simple to manage all your banking needs easily. MoneyTracker, which is available on both digital channels, is a free money management tool that allows you to track your finances, create budgets and more. You can create dashboards to track the finances of your household, business and side hustle, generate and manage invoices, and monitor in- and outflows of money so that you can reach your saving and investment goals faster.
Nedbank Small Business Services offers specialist expertise and solutions for the medical profession and embassies, including financial solutions for diplomats, embassy officials and non-residents. Our credit processes, policies and pricing cater for the complexities associated with multiple income streams, self-employed and juristic entities and the specific risk profile of the small-business owner.
Easy, affordable banking for small-business owners
Our banking products are designed specifically to support small-business owners by offering convenience, affordability and flexibility.
- Choose a Startup Bundle that offers zero fees for six months, 20 free digital transactions and no charges for eNotes. It’s ideal for sole business owners with less than R3 million turnover per year.
- Open a business bundle account and save up to 40% on banking fees. Get discounts on merchant services as well as cheque and credit cards, providing business owners with valuable savings to add to their bottom line.
To open an account online, visit business.nedbank.co.za/small-business.html
GapAccess is a merchant finance option available to more established businesses that use our merchant devices. We do not need financial statements to provide finance through this product.
Support beyond banking
Nedbank’s ‘banking and beyond’ support of small businesses goes beyond relevant and affordable banking solutions. The following are some of our value-added services to get and keep your business going:
- SimplyBiz is your go-to platform for everything you need to grow your business. From tools to enhance your skills, to free advertising and over 170 business templates. That’s free access to everything your business needs to thrive. Just SimplyBiz it!
- The Essential Guide for Small-business Owners touches on some of the fundamental decisions every business owner faces. This will help you to be better prepared for your engagements with the bank and avoid common mistakes when setting up your business.
- Sell your products and services on Avo, Nedbank’s e-commerce platform, with over one million registered users. Simply open an Avo merchant account, create your product catalogue and start selling.
To find out more about how we can help you achieve your business and personal financial aspirations in one place, call us on 0800 116 400, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit business.nedbank.co.za/small-business.html